In this policy, “Get Pro Writer” refers to staff, board members, cooperating attorneys, interns, volunteers, and consultants of Get Pro Writer, all of whom are bound by law or contract to keep information they receive as part of their work for Get Pro Writer confidential.
Get Pro Writer does not sell or rent personally identifiable member, customer, or employee information under any circumstances, and we do not share information without prior consent except as compelled by law.
What Information Do We Collect About you?
For visitors to our website, we may, but generally do not, log standard technical information, such as the numerical Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. Circumstances in which we temporarily log standard technical information include conducting site testing, diagnosis of technical problems, and defending against attacks on the site. We generally log the date and time users access our site on an anonymous basis. For more information on Get Pro Writer’s position on data logging, see the EFF’s Best Practices for Online Service Providers.
In addition, Get Pro Writer collects and retains the information you submit to us. It is up to you whether to submit information to us and how much information to provide. You may always contact us to request a copy of any information we have on you, as well as to have it deleted or anonymized.
If you choose to become a Get Pro Writer member, we ask for your name, email address, city, state/province, postal or zip code, country of residence, and phone number, and invite you to select a password. This information is required as we cannot create a user account without this information. This information will be stored in our Corporate Cloud Storage, Corporate Email Platform, and Help System.
For online donors and shoppers, we also ask for your credit card number or Paypal login information. We also maintain records of our members’ use of the site and may use this data on an anonymous basis periodically. If you use some of the online financial services offered by Get Pro Writer, you are asked to provide personal information, such as a shipping address, necessary to complete your transaction.
We may ask for additional personal information when you provide feedback or comments or otherwise communicate with us.
From time to time, we may ask for personal information on other portions of the site, such as asking you to sign a petition, participate in a contest, or provide other user-generated content to us.
Get Pro Writer shall negotiate and contract with a Writer for the completion of an Assignment. Upon the extension of an offer of an Assignment, the Writer shall have a certain time period to accept such offer from Get Pro Writer. The writer’s acceptance of such an offer constitutes the Writer’s acceptance of the terms of the Assignment, as well as the Terms of Service and Writer Service Agreement found on this site.
Writers are at all times independent of Get Pro Writer and shall not at any time be considered an employee of Get Pro Writer. All Writers are independent contractors and consent to such designation by way of these Terms. Accordingly, Writers shall not be entitled to benefits offered to Get Pro Writers’ employees.
Writers shall be solely responsible for all taxes, license fees, and business expenses incurred on behalf of the Writer. Buyer and Writer agree to indemnify Get Pro Writer for any taxes or penalties imposed on Content Writers by virtue of the purchase and sale of services between them on this Website.
Disclosure and Sharing of Information
- We shall share the information to the third-party service providers/ vendors, to provide you with the Services and to effectuate any activities that fall under the Legitimate Purpose for which such Information has been collected.
- When compelled by law: We may disclose any Information provided by you on the Platform as may be deemed to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/that of our affiliates, you or others;
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; or
- to protect against legal liability;
- to protect the personal safety of Users of the Platform;
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Platform.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may share Information upon merger or acquisition of Company with another company. We shall transmit and transfer the Information upon acquisition or merger of Company with another company;
- With our service providers: We may share Information with other service providers on a need to know basis, subject to obligations of confidentiality for provision of Services. We hereby clarify that Company works with institutions, vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers, including (but not limited) to those who provide products or services such as contact Information verification, website hosting, data analysis, providing infrastructure, information technology services, auditing services and other similar services, in different industries and categories of business by virtue of lawful contracts instituted between such third parties and Company to improve our product and services. Accordingly, we may share your Information with such service provider in order to provide you with Services;
- Employees/Agents of Company: We follow a strict confidentiality policy with regard to disclosure of confidential information to our employees or other personnel. There may be situations, where we may disclose the confidential information only to those of our employees and other personnel on a need to know basis. Any breach of confidential information by the employees, personnel within the Company is dealt with stringently by us.
- Except for the Information disclosed pursuant to sub-clause (a), (b), (c), (d) and (e) of Clause 6.1 above, Company may share Information, if you authorize us to do so.
Agreement to Pay
If for any reason, Get Pro Writer does not receive payment for any amounts that you have authorized to be paid through your use of the Payment Service or other Get Pro Writer services, you agree to pay such amount immediately upon demand by Get Pro Writer.
You also agree to pay any interest charges, attorneys’ fees, and other costs of collection incurred by Get Pro Writer in collecting from you the authorized but unpaid amount. In such case, Get Pro Writer may, at its option, stop processing any further payments made by you and apply any amounts then held by Get Pro Writer on your behalf toward any deficiencies, losses, or costs that we have incurred as a result of your use of the Payment Service or other Get Pro Writer services.
We may also make appropriate reports to credit reporting agencies, financial institutions, tax agencies, and law enforcement authorities, and cooperate with them in any resulting investigation or prosecution.
Third-Party Service Providers
Portions of the Get Pro Writer site may be operated by a third-party service provider (“Provider”). Providers may place cookies on your computer in order to store information, such as items placed in your shopping cart, or store your account login when using the Affiliate Center. Provider logs standard technical information, such as the numerical Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
Our Provider also stores and organizes the personal information collected through this site on our behalf. The information remains under our control, and our agreement with the Provider requires the information to be kept confidential and disclosed only to Provider’s employees who require such access in the course of their assigned duties. The provider has, however, not agreed to cooperate with Get Pro Writer in seeking a protective order, if necessary, to protect this information from the legal process. We will seek to accomplish this in all cases, but this cannot be guaranteed. Get Pro Writer may change providers from time to time and will transfer stored information to the new provider subject to similar restrictions.
Get Pro Writer’s search engine functionality is currently operated in-house. All search queries may be retained for analysis and will always be accessed on an anonymous basis. Get Pro Writer may however change the search engine provider from time to time.
Get Pro Writer’s site provides links to a wide variety of third-party websites. Get Pro Writer is not responsible for and does not have any control over, the privacy practices or the content of such third parties. We encourage users to read the privacy policies of any website visited.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- To satisfy any laws and regulations, local, state, or Federal
- To respond to requests in the case of criminal, civil or administrative processes, subpoenas, court orders, writs from the law enforcement and/or other governmental and legal bodies
- As is obligatory for the proper operation of the Website
- To cooperate with any lawful investigations regarding our users.
- In case of any suspected fraudulent activities on the website or activities that violate our Terms and Conditions and other applicable guidelines.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies:
- Our Platform may utilize “cookies” and other Technical Information. “Cookies” are a small text file consisting of alphanumeric numbers used to collect the Information about Platform activity. The Technical Information helps us analyse web traffic and helps you by customizing the Platform to your preferences. Cookies in no way gives us access to your computer or mobile device. In relation to Cookies, you can deny access to the installation of the Cookies by modifying the settings on your web browser, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Platform.
European General Data Protection Regulation:
- How we collect information
- Our legal basis for collecting information
- How we use your information
- The right to access personal information
- The right to be forgotten
- Data portability request fulfillment
- Named our data security lead
If you’d like to request information about personal data we store about you, please contact us.
Changes and updates to Policy: